- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT:
We collect your information such as
demographics details, browser’s details, directly or indirectly.
PERSONAL DATA: We collect personal data such as your name, phone number,
address and email address, only when you voluntarily provide us by filling inquiry form
or applying for a job online. If you wish to not provide us this data, then you would not
be able to use certain site features.
TRACKING DATA: When you use or visit this website, we collect some data which
do not identify you as an individual, with the help of our tools. The information that
we collect is generally about your IP address, browser type, device type, unique device
identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information
relating to your use of the Site, browser or device.
THIRD PARTY: Some embedded content on this site may be provided by third-party
content providers. Hence, data collection and use of it by the third party is subject to
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the data to:
- • Notify you about the changes in the site.
- • Improve the site or the products.
- • Allow you to use certain site features.
- • Review the application for which you have provided us the information.
- • Make your experience personalized with us.
- • Improve and optimize your experience on our site.
- • For any other purpose as permitted by law.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may employ third-party websites, affiliates, service providers, and business
to this website and do not serve any content on behalf of any other website. Any
- DATA SHARING:
We may share data that you provide us in order to improve the
services, to the following:
- • Our Affiliates and Subsidiaries.
- • Service Providers.
- • Sponsors or Event Partners. (only in the case of ticketed event.)
- • Business Transfer. If Kalakaari Studios undergoes a merger, sale of its assets or acquired by another company, then your data will be a part of its assets transferred.
- • In Legal and security matters.
- OPTING OUT OR WITHDRAWING CONSENT
As mentioned above, we collect personal data for many uses. If you want us to not use your
data or you wish to withdraw your consent, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at the
address mentioned below.
For the site’s cookies or other technologies, we request you to adjust setting on your
browser and elect to not allow cookies to be placed on your browser and thus, you opt-out
from the site’s data collection features.
- PROTECTION OF DATA
We respect your privacy rights and ensure you the safety of information that you provide
us. But remember no transmission over the internet is 100% secure and reliable, we do not
guarantee absolute security. However, we may maintain certain safeguards to secure your
data. Hence, any transmission of data is by your own risk.
We also retain your information for the uses described above until you inform us you wish
to have your data deleted.
- FOREIGN JURISDICTION
This site is designed and targeted for India. If you use this site outside India, your
information collected directly or indirectly will be transferred to India with the applicable
*Please note India may have different standards for the use and security of your data.
- CHILDRENS AND PARENTS
By visiting or using this site, you have represented that you are 18 years or above or using
this site under your parent’s or guardian’s supervision. We do not target or knowingly
collect the information of the children below the age of 13, if you are a parent or a guardian
and aware that your children has provided us the personal information, then please contact
us at details given below.
- CONTACT US
can write us at email@example.com. or write us at 129-B, Mahadev Totla Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001, India.